CALIBRATION IN TEMPERATURE SENSOR, HUMIDITY, OVEN, TRANSMITTER, THERMOMETER, DRY-BLOCK
Whether it’s an air temperature thermometer, an oven thermometer or a water temperature gauge, you can trust us to provide accurate temperature and humidity calibration services. At CCI, we specialise in the calibration of temperature probes and other temperature equipment and measuring devices. We can accurately calibrate a wide range of temperature instruments and equipment, when and where you need us, either on-site or at our facilities. To find out how we can help, call us or send us an enquiry here online.
Our Thermometer Calibration Services
Recent times have seen a rise in the use of both electrical and mechanical temperature measurement systems. Either way, it's important for these devices to be calibrated correctly to known fixed points to ensure their accuracy. While thermometers are comparatively simple instruments, the consequences of a badly calibrated thermometer can result in freezers being too warm or furnaces not being hot enough. We provide a variety of thermometer calibration services for applications in the food industry and more. Our specific capabilities include:
- Infrared thermometer calibration
- Humidity calibration
- Oven calibration
- Chart recorder calibration
- Data logger calibration
- Temperature sensor & transmitter calibration
- CCP (Critical Control Point)
- Hot water temperature
About the dry-block calibrator
A dry-block works by heating and cooling the block to the required temperature. Dry-blocks typically have shorter calibration cycles, as the heating and cooling process is faster when dealing. Therefore, this method is ideal for quicker processes and faster temperature changes, all while offering a compact, fully-mobile working station. As there are no liquids involved, there are no spillage risks or fire hazards, which is a great advantage when choosing a dry-block calibration solution. Dry-blocks are especially ideal for long and straightened sensors and have a temperature range of -100°C to +700°C.
Why choose CCI?
Businesses and organisations rely on us for electronic equipment calibrations thanks to our excellence in:
- Customer service: We understand the importance of customer relationships, which is why we focus on frequent communication to ensure your satisfaction. We also provide fast responses to quotes and customer service requests and 24 hour support.
- Lead time: Many businesses require calibrations within a week, and we aim to meet those requirements. We have a quick average turnaround time to help you do your job within your time restraints.
For temperature calibration services that are second to none, look no further than CCI Australia. If you’d like more information or to request a free quote, please contact us today.